Liquid facelift with hyaluronic acid
8-point liquid lift without surgery with hyaluronic acid
The 8-point liquid facelift is a non-surgical treatment in which hyaluronic acid is injected into specific points on the face to achieve a rejuvenated and firmer appearance. This technique is based on the idea that the face can be lifted and tightened by adding volume to specific points. The eight points where hyaluronic acid is injected include the cheekbones, temples, nasolabial folds and jawline. By injecting specifically into these areas, volume can be restored and a more youthful appearance can be achieved. A major advantage of the 8-point liquid facelift is that it is a non-surgical alternative to the traditional facelift. It requires no surgery, no incision and no prolonged recovery time. Most patients can return to their normal activities immediately after treatment. Other benefits include: Immediately visible results: The results of the 8-point liquid facelift are immediately visible. The face appears fuller, firmer and more youthful. Natural appearance: A natural appearance is achieved through the use of hyaluronic acid. The face retains its natural contours and facial expressions.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that occurs in our body and plays an important role in regulating the skin's moisture and elasticity. It is a component of connective tissue and ensures that the skin looks plump and firm.
In the field of aesthetic medicine, hyaluronic acid is often used for wrinkle treatment and lip augmentation. Due to its unique properties, it can bind moisture and increase the volume of the treated areas. It fills in wrinkles and lines and gives the skin a smoother and more youthful appearance.
The effect of hyaluronic acid treatment is immediately visible and usually lasts for several months. As hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the body, it is broken down by the body over time and therefore needs to be replenished regularly to maintain the desired results.
Treatment with hyaluronic acid is generally well tolerated as it is a substance that is already present in our body. Nevertheless, possible risks and side effects should be discussed before treatment.
The course of a liquid facelift treatment can vary depending on the patient's individual needs and goals. Here is a general overview of the typical procedure:
- Consultation: The first step is a thorough consultation with Dr. Conrad. During this consultation, your concerns, goals and expectations will be discussed. Your facial condition will be assessed and a customized treatment plan will be created.
- Preparation: Before the treatment, the skin is cleaned and disinfected. We only use hyaluronic acid products that already contain an anesthetic to increase comfort during the treatment. The use of an anesthetic cream is therefore not necessary.
- Injection: The hyaluronic acid is injected at the predetermined points on the face to restore the desired volume and achieve the desired effects. The exact number of injections and the amount of hyaluronic acid used depend on individual needs.
- Aftercare: Slight redness, swelling or bruising may occur after the injection, but these usually subside quickly.
- Results: The results of the liquid facelift are usually visible immediately, but can improve further in the following days as the swelling subsides. The results usually last for several months to a year, depending on individual factors.
It is important to note that each case is individual and the exact course of treatment depends on various factors. A thorough consultation is therefore essential to determine the best treatment plan for you.
The shelf life of hyaluronic acid varies depending on the product used and the treatment region. For example, it depends on whether the product is applied to an area with good circulation. The shelf life varies from 12 to 24 months. We will be happy to clarify any questions regarding shelf life in a personal consultation. In addition to the shelf life, it must be taken into account that the individual ageing process also progresses naturally during the application period, albeit at a slower rate.
Studies have shown that patients can benefit from significantly extended durability by combining hyaluron with botulinum in areas of high movement.
Hyaluronic acid injections can be associated with some discomfort, but most people find the treatment well tolerated. A topical anaesthetic cream can be used before the injection to minimize possible pain. We only use hyaluronic acid products that already contain an anesthetic to increase comfort during the treatment.
There may be a slight feeling of pressure or stinging during the injection, but most patients report that this is well tolerated. Some also experience a slight burning or tingling sensation, but this quickly subsides.
After the treatment, the respective areas of the face may be slightly swollen and sensitive for a few hours or days. This is usually temporary and will subside on its own. It is recommended to apply cooling compresses or ice packs to the treated areas to reduce swelling and possible discomfort.
- Do not smoke for at least 4 hours after treatment
- Make-up only from the following day
- No intensive competitive sport, sun, sauna or solarium for at least 24 hours
Before / After
David Conrad, MD
M. Sc. Aesthetic Medicine
After his time at the Freiburg University Clinic and a private aesthetic clinic near Zurich, Dr. Conrad rounded off his further training as a highly specialized doctor in aesthetic consultations at the laser clinic next to Prof. Dr. Raulin and at the Aesthetics and Skin Centre in Karlsruhe.
At the same time, he deepened his knowledge in the field of thread lifting and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments with a Master of Science in London.
Our intention? Simple!
To demystify the hype and hysteria of the skincare industry.