Fat-away-injection (injection lipolysis) treatment
Fat gone, selfie ready
If you want to get rid of stubborn fat in certain areas of the body, such as the chin, the fat-away injection treatment could be an option. It's important to be realistic and not have exaggerated expectations. Results can vary from person to person and there is no guarantee of complete fat reduction. Fat-away-injection treatment can help improve the appearance of problem areas, but it is not a miracle cure. It requires patience and possibly several sessions to achieve visible results. It is also important to note that a healthy diet and regular exercise are still necessary to achieve long-term results. If you are interested, make an appointment to learn more about the possibilities of fat-away-injection treatment and set realistic goals together.
Presentation| without make up
Treatment duration| 10-15 minutes
Onset of action| after 10-14 days
Maximum effect| after 4-6 weeks
Material| The natural preparation phosphatidylcholine (PPC)
Socially acceptable| immediately
Load capacity| immediately | sport after 4 hours
Incapacity to work| none
Rules of conduct| see below
Prices| depending on region and desired effect (see price table)
Injection lipolysis, also known as fat-away injection or lipolysis treatment, is a non-surgical procedure for targeted fat reduction. In this method, special substances such as phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholic acid are injected into the fatty tissue. These substances trigger a reaction in which the fat cells are dissolved and broken down by the body
It is important to note that injection lipolysis is not a substitute for a healthy diet and regular physical activity. It should be seen as a supportive measure to minimize smaller fat deposits.
Please contact us to discuss possible risks and side effects.
With fat-away injections, it is important to have realistic expectations. This treatment method can help to reduce smaller pockets of fat in certain problem areas, but it should not be seen as a panacea for drastic weight loss.
Fat-away injections are best suited to people who are already at a healthy weight and are only struggling with stubborn fat deposits. It can help to improve the appearance of problem areas such as a double chin.
It is important to note that the results of fat-away injections can vary from person to person. Some people may see initial changes after just a few weeks, while others may require several treatments to achieve visible results.
It is also important to understand that fat-away injections are not a permanent solution. To achieve long-term results and maintain the desired appearance, a healthy diet and regular physical activity should continue to be part of your lifestyle.
- Please do not wear make-up on the day of treatment!
- The treatment is usually performed on an outpatient basis and does not require anesthesia.
- The fat pads to be treated are marked.
- A special solution consisting of phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholic acid is injected into the fatty tissue.
- The substances trigger a reaction in which the fat cells are dissolved and broken down by the body.
- Slight swelling, redness or bruising may occur after the injection, but these usually subside quickly.
- The first results are usually visible after a few weeks, as the body needs time to break down the treated fat.
Several treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired result.
The fat-away injection is not a permanent solution and requires a healthy diet and regular physical activity to achieve and maintain long-term results.
After treatment with the fat-away injection, there are a few rules of conduct that you should follow in order to achieve optimal results and minimize possible side effects:
- Wear a compression garment for a few days after the treatment to reduce swelling and tighten the skin.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion and intensive sports activities for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Massage the treated areas regularly to help break down the fat and minimize any unevenness.
- Avoid sunbathing or visiting solariums in the first few days after treatment, as the skin may be more sensitive.
- Make sure you eat a healthy diet and drink enough fluids to support your metabolism and the breakdown of the treated fat.
- Avoid alcohol and nicotine consumption, as these substances can impair the healing process.
It is important to seek advice before treatment and follow specific aftercare instructions to achieve the best results and avoid possible complications.
Some risks and side effects can occur with the fat-away injection. Here are some possible risks:
- Swelling and bruising: Temporary swelling, redness and bruising may occur after treatment. These should usually subside within a few days to weeks.
- Pain and discomfort: Some patients report mild to moderate pain or an uncomfortable feeling in the treated areas. This can be alleviated with painkillers.
- Infections: Although rare, there is a small risk of infection with each injection. It is important to keep the treated areas clean and watch for signs of infection such as redness, swelling or fever.
- Asymmetry or unevenness: In some cases, there may be an uneven distribution of the removed fat, which can lead to asymmetry or unevenness. This can be corrected with massages or other treatments.
- Allergic reactions: Although rare, allergic reactions to the substances used can occur. Please inform us in advance of any allergies or intolerances.
- Nerve damage: In rare cases, nerves near the treated areas can be damaged, which can lead to temporary or, in rare cases, permanent sensory disturbances.
We will be happy to advise you on the details of your desired treatment in an on-site educational consultation.
Before / After
David Conrad, MD
M. Sc. Aesthetic Medicine
After his time at the Freiburg University Clinic and a private aesthetic clinic near Zurich, Dr. Conrad rounded off his further training as a highly specialized doctor in aesthetic consultations at the laser clinic next to Prof. Dr. Raulin and at the Aesthetics and Skin Centre in Karlsruhe.
At the same time, he deepened his knowledge in the field of thread lifting and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments with a Master of Science in London.
Our intention? Simple!
To demystify the hype and hysteria of the skincare industry.