The secret weapon against wrinkles - bye-bye, granny look!
Would you like to rejuvenate your skin? Discover the power of polynucleotides! Our innovative treatment promotes cell regeneration and helps to reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture and minimize scars. Enjoy radiant youthfulness and a fresh appearance. The results are long-lasting and natural. Treat yourself to the luxury of effective skin rejuvenation with polynucleotides - for a confident appearance and a youthful glow. Make an appointment today and experience the change!
Presentation| without make up
Treatment duration| 15-20 minutes
Onset of action| immediate & delayed
Recommendation| 2-3 sessions at intervals of approx. 3 weeks
Material| Long-chain polynucleotides (PN)
Socially acceptable| immediately
Load capacity| immediately | sport after 4 hours
Incapacity to work| none
Rules of conduct| see below
Prices| depending on region and desired effect (see price table)
Polynucleotides are molecules that consist of a chain of nucleotides. They play an important role in DNA and RNA, the genetic building blocks of life. In aesthetic medicine, polynucleotides are used to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin. Thanks to their stimulating effect on cell regeneration, they can help to improve the appearance of the skin, reduce wrinkles and minimize scars. Polynucleotides are used in the form of injections or topical applications and offer long-lasting results for a youthful appearance.
Polynucleotide treatment is suitable for a wide range of people. It can be used on people who have signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, loss of elasticity or uneven skin tone. Polynucleotides can also help improve the appearance of the skin and minimize scars
During a consultation, we can explain the benefits to you in more detail and discuss your individual needs and goals. Make an appointment with us today to find out more about this innovative treatment method!
- Please do not wear make-up on the day of treatment!
- After a detailed consultation, the area of skin to be treated is thoroughly cleansed to remove dirt and oil.
- Injection: Polynucleotides are injected into the skin.
- Massage/ application time: After application, massage or a certain application time may be necessary to ensure that the polynucleotides can penetrate the skin well and take effect.
- Post-treatment care: After the treatment, you will receive special instructions on how to care for your skin, such as avoiding sun exposure or using certain skin care products.
- Follow-up treatments: Depending on your individual needs, it may be necessary to have several sessions a few weeks apart to achieve optimal results.
It is important to note that the exact course of polynucleotide treatment may vary depending on your individual needs.
We would be happy to discuss your needs and goals during a consultation. Make an appointment with us today to find out more about this innovative treatment method!
Our recommendations include:
- No pressure or manipulation of the sites for 4 hours to avoid spreading the botulinum to other lots
- Moderate sport is possible without problems after 4 hours
- Avoid 24 h sauna, intensive sun, solarium
- 48 h no treatments that get under the skin
(Microneedling, dental surgery/cleanings, tattoos, piercings, permanent makeup, sharp peels, laser treatments).
Minor side effects may include temporary swelling and redness as well as bruising at the injection sites.
We will be happy to advise you on the details of your desired treatment in an on-site educational consultation.
Before / After
David Conrad, MD
M. Sc. Aesthetic Medicine
After his time at the Freiburg University Clinic and a private aesthetic clinic near Zurich, Dr. Conrad rounded off his further training as a highly specialized doctor in aesthetic consultations at the laser clinic next to Prof. Dr. Raulin and at the Aesthetics and Skin Centre in Karlsruhe.
At the same time, he deepened his knowledge in the field of thread lifting and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments with a Master of Science in London.
Our intention? Simple!
To demystify the hype and hysteria of the skincare industry.