Scar treatment with microneedling / hyaluron / polynucleotides / NCTF® 135 HA
Say goodbye to scars! With Microneedling & Friends to flawless skin!
Experience the ultimate scar treatment! With microneedling, hyaluronic acid, polynucleotides and NCTF® 135 HA, we can significantly improve the appearance of scars. The combination of these powerful treatments promotes skin regeneration, stimulates collagen production and smoothes scar tissue. The result? A visibly smoother, more even skin texture and improved skin texture. Leave your scars behind and enjoy a confident glow with our revolutionary combination treatment!
Presentation| without make up
Treatment duration| 30-60 minutes
Onset of action| Depending on the treatment, immediately or up to 14 days after treatment
Socially acceptable| immediately
Load capacity| immediately | sport after 4 hours
Incapacity to work| none
Rules of conduct| see below
Prices| depending on region and desired effect (see price table)
The combination of microneedling, hyaluronic acid, polynucleotides and NCTF® 135 HA offers a powerful solution for the treatment of scars.
- Microneedling stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin by gently inserting tiny needles into the skin and causing micro-injuries. This stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which leads to an improved skin structure.
- Hyaluronic acid is a moisturizing ingredient that hydrates the skin and restores its volume. It also helps to smooth and minimize the appearance of scars.
- Polynucleotides are DNA fragments that can promote cell regeneration and accelerate healing. They stimulate the growth of new skin cells and help to repair scar tissue.
- NCTF® 135 HA is a mixture of over 50 different active ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This combination supports skin renewal, improves elasticity and has an antioxidant effect.
In combination, these treatments work synergistically together to reduce the appearance of scars, improve skin texture and achieve an overall smoother and more even skin texture.
During a consultation, we can explain further advantages of these treatments in combination and discuss your individual needs and goals. Make an appointment with us today to find out more about this innovative treatment method!
The combination of microneedling, hyaluronic acid, nucleotides and NF® 135 HA offers a number of advantages:
- Improving the appearance of scars: The treatment helps to smooth and minimize scar tissue, significantly improving the appearance of scars.
- Stimulation of collagen production: Microneedling stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin, which leads to an improved skin structure.
- Hydration and volume building: Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and restores volume to the skin, resulting in plumper and more youthful looking skin.
- Accelerated healing: Polynucleotides promote cell regeneration and accelerate the healing of the skin, resulting in faster repair of scar tissue.
- Skin renewal and antioxidant action: NCTF® 135 HA contains a variety of active ingredients that support skin renewal and have antioxidant properties to protect against free radical damage.
Combined, these treatments offer an effective solution for reducing scars, improving skin texture and achieving an overall smoother and more even skin texture.
Procedure of the combined treatment
The exact process of this combination treatment can vary depending on individual needs and goals. However, here is a general overview of the typical process:
- Please do not wear make-up on the day of treatment!
- During a detailed consultation, your goals will be discussed and your skin condition assessed.
- Preparation: Before the treatment, the skin is cleaned and disinfected.
- Injection: The exact quantity per product, the injection technique and depth depend on your individual needs and skin type.
- Aftercare: Slight redness, swelling or bruising may occur after the treatment. These are usually temporary and subside within a few days.
Results and further recommendations
The mirconeedling treatment is expected to take effect after approx. 7 days.
- 1-3 treatments at intervals of 4-6 weeks are recommended to achieve the best result.
- The result is permanent.
The results are immediately visible and improve over the following 12 weeks.
- The shelf life varies from 6-18 months. We will be happy to clarify any questions about shelf life in a personal consultation.
- A refresher is recommended after 12 to 18 months.
The results of treatment with polynucleotides can vary depending on the individual skin type and condition of the scars. However, initial improvements are usually visible after just a few weeks.
- The duration of the effect of treatment with polynucleotides can last from several months to a year.
- Refresher treatments are usually recommended every 4-6 months to maintain the effect of the treatment. This allows cell regeneration and scar tissue repair to continue and keeps the skin in an improved condition.
NCTF® 135 HA
The results of NCTF® 135 HA are not fully visible immediately, as the product needs time to develop its effect.
- As a rule, 2 sessions at intervals of 2 weeks are recommended to achieve optimum results.
- The results can last for several months and up to a year, depending on individual factors such as age, lifestyle and skin condition.
During a consultation, we can provide you with more information about the exact treatment procedure and discuss your individual needs. Make an appointment with us today to find out more about this innovative treatment method!
Our recommendations include:
- No pressure or manipulation of the sites for 4 hours to avoid spreading the botulinum to other lots
- Moderate sport is possible without problems after 4 hours
- Avoid 24 h sauna, intensive sun, solarium
- 48 h no treatments that get under the skin
(Microneedling, dental surgery/cleanings, tattoos, piercings, permanent makeup, sharp peels, laser treatments).
Highly effective innovative hyaluronic acids currently represent by far the safest and most effective treatment option in the filler area of aesthetics. Although hyaluronic acid is in principle a substance produced naturally in the body, side effects can nevertheless rarely occur:
- Redness, swelling, bruising
- Irritation in the treated area
- Inflammation / Infection
Treatments with hyaluronic acid as a so-called filler therefore belong in the hands of certified experts in this field
We will be happy to advise you on the details of your desired treatment in an on-site educational consultation.
Before / After
David Conrad, MD
M. Sc. Aesthetic Medicine
After his time at the Freiburg University Clinic and a private aesthetic clinic near Zurich, Dr. Conrad rounded off his further training as a highly specialized doctor in aesthetic consultations at the laser clinic next to Prof. Dr. Raulin and at the Aesthetics and Skin Centre in Karlsruhe.
At the same time, he deepened his knowledge in the field of thread lifting and minimally invasive aesthetic treatments with a Master of Science in London.
Our intention? Simple!
To demystify the hype and hysteria of the skincare industry.